Our Title Administrator works closely with Buyers, Sellers, Real Estate Agents and Lenders to assemble information to handle closing and title insurance.
Responsibilities could include:
- Entering Title Orders into system and obtain all necessary documentation from applicable parties to process the transaction.
- Scheduling closing and communicate information to all involved parties to complete the transaction.
Education, Skills and Professional Experience
- Experience in real estate title insurance is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to work well with details, deadlines and people.
- Professional and dependable.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and work well with others.
- Outstanding customer service and follow through skills.
- Computer proficient. Experience in SoftPro is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to represent River Valley Title Group professionally in interactions with clients and other external contacts.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple activities and priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Goal-oriented and results driven.
- Open to ideas and feedback, with a drive for personal development.
- Systematic; appreciates the benefits of systems and processes.
- “Can-do” attitude; eager to dive into our business and embrace our culture.
- High standards for oneself.
- Self-motivated and team-motivator.
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- Must have the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with ordering payoffs, online property tax searches, order entry, copying, mailing letters, etc.
- Prepare documents for recording.
- Customer service for client inquiries, faxes and phone calls for all Post Closing files.
- Follow up on satisfactions from Counties, Contractors and Attorney’s Offices for closed files.
- Must have ability to prepare closing package according to State guidelines. Make deposits, make bank payoff’s, take documents to register of deeds for recording, process payments after closings, make changes to transfer returns when needed, make changes to commitments as requested.
TO APPLY – Send resume to email@example.com