River Valley Title Group is seeking candidates for the position of Title Insurance Agent and Real Estate Closer to represent the company based out of our Onalaska office. This position requires the ability to develop business relationships with mortgage lenders and Realtors, process title orders and facilitate mortgage closings. Banking or real estate experience a plus but not required. Candidate must be able to become licensed in WI and MN as a title insurance agent and mortgage closer. All training provided. Full-time hours. Starting pay is based on experience and strength of sales ability, with opportunity for growth with performance.
Real Estate Closer I
Responsible for the preparation of closing documents and ensuring closing dates and times are met as scheduled. This includes verifying underwriting conditions and requirements have been met prior to closing and approved signatures obtained. Responsible for creating Closing Disclosures and assisting Realtors and Lenders with obtaining mortgage payoffs and/or ordering final water/sewer billings. Also includes preparing closing packages, verifying escrow information, as well as completing post-closing responsibilities such as reviewing loan documents for signatures, ensuring all closing documents are satisfied, wiring funds and disbursing checks, putting the final loan file together, and mailing documents for recording.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Knowledge of settlement statements and Closing Disclosures preferred
- Ability to clear title; prepare, review and explain closing document s; disburse funds
- Knowledge of Soft Pro software a plus
- Wisconsin and Minnesota Notary Public a plus
- Multi-tasker and self-starter
- Some travel between offices and for remote closings will be necessary
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn title insurance process:
- Order Entry
- Understanding and reviewing a Title Insurance Commitment
- Typing and issuing a Final Title Policy
TO APPLY – Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org